Prepairing for Success
We specialize in interactive, hands on, participant based training specifically designed for builders, contractors and design professionals in the residential construction business.
Building Science - the principles of house systems and their interaction
- Indoor Air Quality - the issues, the problems, the solutions and investigations techniques
- Ventilation and filtration strategies
- House diagnostics and trouble shooting problem
- Professional sales techniques for the building industry - helping customers meet their needs with your products
- Sales and marketing of environmental and technological features
We are proud to have offered training programs for the clients such as:
Ontario Hydro, The Ontario Home Builders Association (OHBA), The Energy Efficient Building Association (EEBA)
The Siding and Window Dealers Association of Canada (SAWDAC), Seneca College, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC),
ENERGY STAR® builders and their trades
Through Air Solutions Inc. we also offer training in marketing and sales in the following fields:
- Building Science for Real Estate Sales Professionals
- Selling R2000
- Marketing Environmental Features
- Selling Technical Benefits of New Homes & Products
- The Art of Selling - Know Thy Customer
- Negotiation Techniques
Q: If I build too tight my walls won't breath.
A: You can never build too tight. Tight is good however, it must go along with ventilation. Build tight, ventilate right.